دانشگاه علوم پزشکی ایران
Iran University of Medical Sciences
  • Education
  • Research
  • IT
  • Members
  • Alumni
  • Staff

History

 | Post date: 2018/11/14 | 
Since the Islamic Revolution of Iran, and after the conversion of the former Imperial Medical Center into the medical center of Iran, the basic and clinical science and education groups have been formed. In the basic sciences, the group of immunology with microbiology, virology and parasitology sections was grouped into one department under the administration of Professor Asadi. Since 1986, the department's management has been transferred to Professor Farzaneh, Professor Alireza Salek Moghadam, and was formed at the Gandhi Street.

Since 1988, with the integration of Iran Medical Center and Taleghani Medical School, Iran Unicersity of Medical Sciences has been officially established and the basic science and clinical departments have been transferred to the Faculty of Medicine at Hazrat-e-Rasool Medical Center, and then at the 1372 moved to Hemmat Campus. In 1996, the Immunology Department was officially separated from other groups. The center continued to grow with the faculty members and establishment of graduate and postgraduate courses. In the current situation, the Immunology department is placed on the first floor of the medical school and currently there are 10 faculty members of different scientific degrees and a number of graduate and postgraduate students continue their scientific, educational and research activities.

View: 580 Time(s)   |   Print: 131 Time(s)   |   Email: 0 Time(s)   |   0 Comment(s)